Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Elevator One-Sheet

With each client engagement, my elevator speech gets more complex and lengthy. At this point, I need a ride to the top of the Empire State Building to do it justice. I specialize in doing something that has not been done before - or that I have not done before. I excel in defining and addressing the unknown. In driving revenue growth and profit improvement. In creative problem solving and in bringing structure to chaos or opportunity. And so, I have attempted to summarize this in a one page graphic.

Does it resonate with you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The chart says nothing about what you do or how you help drive results. It's a client list.

Edwin said...

Agree with 'anonymous'. You may want to emphasize value maximization thru enabling and structuring the latent potential within chaos (or, uncertainty/the unknown) and opportunity around digital media in specific.

Then provide the specific examples to bring this alive.

KAREN LEVINE said...

Thank you. This is helpful feedback.